Muesli is something that each health conscious person advises you to add to your diet. It is a dish made from raw rolled oats, dried fruits, seeds, and nuts.
In case you are a big fan of strawberries, True Elements Strawberry Muesli is just what you want. It is laced with the goodness of strawberries with whole grains, nuts and raisins to make it a healthier snack.
- Rich source of fibre.
- Contains essential healthy fats.
- Also, a rich source of antioxidants.
- Contains minerals such as potassium, calcium and iron.
- Aids in weight loss.
How can Strawberry Muesli help improve your health?
- So you need to lose weight yet eat tastily? Have a cup of flavorful cereal: This delicious muesli provides you with a daily dose of fibre which keeps you full for a longer time, reduces hunger pangs and helps in weight loss.
- Worrying about your heart health? Including this in breakfast can help: No cholesterol and trans fat, high fibre content, folate, high levels of antioxidants and several phytochemicals make this product an ideal cardiac health pack. Fibre lowers the risk of heart attack and helps maintain blood pressure. Potassium and magnesium are effective for lowering the high blood pressure.
- Good for your brain: The vitamin C and the phytochemical combats free radicals and nullify the damage caused by them. Iodine improves brain functioning. Potassium increases the blood flow to the brain, thus reducing the risk of cognitive decline.
- Immunity booster snack: Strawberries are rich in antioxidants & vitamin C which is good for regulating the bowel movements of the stomach, prevent stomach irritation and thus boost the immune system.
Rolled Oats 34%, Whole Wheat Flakes 32% (Wheat, Iodized Salt, Antioxidant Soya Lecithin, Malt Extract & Baking Powder), Strawberry Crush, contains permitted synthetic food colours, added flavours - natural, Invert Syrup, Malted Corn Flakes 10%, Raisins 4.5%, Almonds 3%, Honey, Wheat Bran, Oat Bran & Antioxidant (INS E322 Soya Lecithin).
How to use:
Strawberry muesli can be served with hot/cold milk, yogurt, ice cream or can be consumed directly as a munching snack.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Packed in a facility that also handles tree nuts and cereals containing gluten.
When to eat:
Strawberry muesli can be served with hot/cold milk, yogurt, ice cream or can be consumed directly as a snack.