True Elements Tri-color Quinoa is a mixture of three super quinoa: white, black and red. It is a widely acclaimed superfood. It is a versatile, protein-rich pseudo-grain, worth adding to your diet. True Elements Tri-color quinoa is a less processed superfood which adds many health benefits to your body.
How can Tri-colour Quinoa prove beneficial for your health?
- Help you maintain weight: It is a rich source of fibre and protein. Fibre promotes satiety, reduces unnecessary hunger cravings and keeps you fuller. It has a beneficial effect on metabolic rate. It reduces your calorie intake and can help you maintain weight.
- Maintains a healthy heart: It is a rich source of magnesium, iron and phosphorus. These minerals are essential for maintaining healthy blood pressure. It also reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Good for diabetic patients: It has a low glycemic index. It helps maintain healthy sugar level and prevents frequent sugar crashes. It also has low-fat content, hence keeps cholesterol levels maintained.
- Combats ageing: This grain has the highest antioxidant content. The antioxidants combat the free radicals which help fights signs of ageing and can make you look younger and better.
- Suitable for the celiac patients: It is naturally free from gluten, hence is suitable for gluten intolerants or the ones who avert gluten from their diet.
Whole Red Quinoa, Whole White Quinoa, Whole Black Quinoa.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to use:
Soak quinoa in fresh water for 5-7 minutes before cooking. Use 3 cups water for every 1 cup quinoa. Then, place them in a saucepan, cover, let it simmer, allow it to sit for 10 minutes after the water is boiled.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Naturally Gluten Free, Delivers Flavonoids|
|Good Source Of||B Vitamins, Protein|