Wholegrain Chivda Salted Crunch 100gm
- Rich source of protein.
- Contains all the essential amino acids.
- Good for digestion.
- Rich source of antioxidants.
- High in protein content.
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements Whole Grain Chivda, Seasoned Snack is an advanced version of the ordinary chivda. This is because it is composed of different ingredients that consist of whole grains in it. Foods which contain whole grain ingredients are more nutritional and beneficial for the overall functioning of the body. There is no loss of nutrients and whole grains make up for certain nutritional deficiencies due to the presence of the bran, germ and endosperm which are loaded with essential vitamins and nutrients.
True Elements Diet Chivda does not only make it health specific but also makes it a super delicious snack to consume as it contains tasty dried cranberries. Being plain and salted snack makes it simple and easy to consume for people who cannot consume spicy snacks, hence can be easily digested.
How can Diet Chivda be beneficial for your health?
Want to lose weight by consuming a delicious healthy snack?
- You have come to the right place: It has a major component of whole grains such as whole wheat, jowar, bajra, etc. These whole grains are rich in iron and promote the overall well-being of the body. Since it is a good source of fibre, it can help in shedding calories, thus promoting weight loss.
Prevent the risk of cardiovascular diseases:
- True Elements Chivda, being highly rich in antioxidants, especially anthocyanin, can be beneficial for prevention of certain cardiovascular diseases and can also reduce inflammation.
Good for diabetic patients:
- Jowar and bajra are a rich source of fibre and protein and is quite easy to digest, thus making it easier for diabetic patients to consume as it helps to maintain the rise in their blood sugar levels.
Want to keep your skin healthy? Consume this healthy snack:
- Rolled oats present in it can be really helpful in getting rid of the dry and itchy skin and keep it healthier. It can also help in preventing the risk of skin disorders such as eczema.
Helpful in reducing the risk of certain cancer:
- Pumpkin seeds contain a substance called lignan which is helpful in combating cancer cells. Hence, the consumption of these seeds can avoid the risk of breast cancer.
- Dried cranberries are known to contain low calories in it, thus helping to lose weight for people who are on a strict diet.
Besides the health benefits, it is also helpful in detoxification problems, fighting the growth of cancer cells and can also help in improving the brain function.
Unpolished Whole Wheat Flakes, Black Rice Puff, Bhujia (Jowar, Cow Pea, Bajra, Maize & Mixed pulses), Rolled Oats, Seasoning, Spicy Pumpkin, Oil, Dried Cranberries, Salt.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to use:
You can consume True Elements Whole Grain Salted Chivda as a snack or can sprinkle it on poha, upma to make it a more delicious morning breakfast. It can be consumed any time of the day.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening. Store in an airtight container after opening the pouch.
Contains Gluten and Soy. Packed in a facility which also handles Tree Nuts.
|Health Benefits||Good Choice for Diabetics, Aids in Weight Loss|
|Good Source Of||Protein, Iron|