True Elements Green Tea with Tulsi is a brew that can revitalize and slim you down. It is an impeccable blend of two extraordinary plants that can work together so smoothly, supporting your health and well-being. It is a delicate and smooth brew with subtle floral and fruity aroma with an exquisite flavour. It has half the amount of caffeine and can be a natural energy booster.
How can Green Tea with Tulsi benefit your health?
- Want to reduce stress? This blend of green tea with Tulsi can help: This brew soothes your nervous system, reduces stress and keeps you relaxed
- Want to lose weight by not compromising on tea? Try this: Both Tulsi and Green tea have properties that boost your metabolism which is vital for healthy weight management. It also aids in burning fat.
- Is the risk of heart problems worrying you? It may help in the widening of arteries, thus reducing blood pressure. It also helps maintain the balance of good and bad cholesterol.
- Are you falling sick frequently? Decrease those chances by drinking this brew: Various antioxidants protect your body from harmful free radicals, thus boosting immunity.
- Want to boost liver health? This tea contains properties that can help remove the toxicity from the body and support a healthy liver.
- Scared about the risk of kidney stones: Certain properties are useful for dissolving kidney stones, thus enhancing kidney health.
- Is the frequent running nose and throat infection irritating you? Treat it with a soothing cup of this tea: Antiviral agents keep your body away from viruses that cause congestion. It also helps relieve a sore throat and certain other viral infections.
- Want to maintain the oral health and hygiene without medicines? This tea can be perfect for you: Anti-bacterial properties combats harmful bacteria that causes tooth decay, prevents bad breath, helps combat certain dental conditions and helps maintain health and hygiene of mouth.
- Do you fear of wrinkles and damaged skin? Treat it with a cup of tea: It helps prevent age-related problems due to the presence of certain antioxidants and compounds.
Green Tea Leaves, Tulsi.
How to use:
Green Tea with Tulsi can be brewed like any other tea & can be a replacement for your coffee or tea.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from strong odours.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts.