Veg Quinoa Masala
An easy and delicious way to incorporate quinoa in your daily meal. Make this desi version of quinoa, add your favourite vegetables and enjoy the one-pot meal.
1 tbsp chopped cabbage
1 tbsp chopped french beans
1 tbsp grated carrots
1 tbsp boiled sweet corns
1 chopped green chili
1 tsp jeera powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 scrambled egg (Optional)
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat a pan and add oil to it.
- Add all the vegetables and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add all the spices and seasoning and mix well.
- Cover this mixture with a plate and cook for 2-3 minutes. Keep stirring the mixture in between to avoid burning/sticking to the bottom.
- Add the cooked quinoa and mix well.
- Add scrambled eggs and mix well. And serve hot.