Pav Bhaji Quinoa
We all love eating pav bhaji but have we ever thought about giving it a healthy twist by adding quinoa to it.
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp jeera
1/3 cup of chopped mixed vegetables (onions, carrot, tomatoes, capsicums, coriander)
1 tbsp turmeric
1 tbsp pav bhaji masala
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Take a pan and heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and add jeera, finely chopped onions, carrot, and saute it.
- Add all the spices, masala Maggi, pav bhaji masala, and mix everything well.
- Add freshly chopped veggies and cook it for 4-5 min.
- Now add cooked quinoa and mix everything well.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander.