Vegan Almond Bars
If you’ve given up dairy and are looking for good vegan options that deliver protein, this recipe is certainly for you. These bars are chewy with a slight crunch and are ideal to have before or after a workout. They taste sweet like a cookie and can easily be served as a healthy dessert. These vegan bars are easy to prepare and use simple ingredients.
Prep: 11 mins
Cook: 21 mins
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a blender, add ¾ cup almonds and salt and grind it for several minutes.
- At the end, you’ll have almond butter.
- Now add the rolled oats, cinnamon powder, raw honey and blend until smooth.
- You can also add protein powder to this mixture.
- Chop the remaining ¼ cup almonds.
- These chopped almonds can be used for topping.
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture on the tray using a flat spatula.
- Add the chopped almonds on top and press them gently.
- You can also drizzle some dairy-free chocolate syrup over the mixture.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes, until the mixture is set.
- Cut the bars and enjoy this guilt-free vegan treat!