Veggies Loaded Quinoa
Not only is this quinoa recipe loaded with nutrients, but also it is super healthy!
1 tsp olive oil/ghee
1 cup mixed sliced onions, carrots, and capsicum
1 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp coriander powder
Salt to taste
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Take Quinoa and wash them twice.
- Now soak them in 6 six cups of water for 5 minutes.
- Now, Boil it on a medium flame for 20 minutes. Strain the extra water and keep it aside.
- Now take a pan, add olive oil/ghee and saute all the vegetables.
- Add all the spices and soy sauce.
- Now add the quinoa to the veggie mix and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Quinoa is ready!