Seasoned Roasted Seeds, Gift Hamper, 600gm
- Rs.599 Rs.644
- Robust and heart-healthy snack option.
- Low-calorie, 100% natural snack.
- Kid-friendly snack.
- Free of artificial preservatives.
- Rich source of fibre and antioxidants.
- Contains minerals.
- Provides healthy fats and vitamins.
- Availability:Out Of Stock
True Elements Pack of five contains five of each of delicious seeds flavors- Tangy Oregano Watermelon, Chilli Garlic Spicy- Sunflower, Chilli Ginger Sunflower, Pumpkin & Flax seeds mix, Chilli Rosemary Flax and Watermelon Seeds Mix Roasted and Tangy Cider Flax Roasted. These 5 tasty yet healthy treats are great for nibbling on at home while traveling, office or any time when you get a hunger pangs. These are packed in easy to carry packaging so that they can easily gratify your hunger pangs without having any craving for unhealthy junk.
Health Benefits of Seasoned Seeds:
- Better Snack option to gratify your hunger pangs.
- Flavoring makes the seeds fun and easily palatable.
- Reduces appetite cravings and can reduce your calorie intake at meals.
- Antioxidants enhance the immunity.
- A snack that may help manage weight.
- Help maintain healthy body structure.
- Maintains cholesterol level and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Improves mood and promotes good night sleep.
True Elements Flax Roasted Seeds, Tangy Cider: Flax seeds, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sea Salt, Extra Virgin olive oil.
True Elements Flax and Watermelon Seeds Mix Roasted, Chilli Rosemary: Watermelon, Flax & Sesame Seeds, Rosemary, Thyme, Cumin, Chili Powder, Sugar, Sea Salt, Pepper, Dry mango powder, Extra virgin olive oil.
True Elements Sunflower, Pumpkin & Flax seeds mix Roasted, Chilli Ginger: Sunflower, Pumpkin & Flax Seeds, Chili powder, Ginger powder, Garlic powder, Oregano, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Sugar, Extra Virgin olive oil.
True Elements Spicy Sunflower Seeds Roasted, Chilli Garlic: Sunflower seeds, Onion powder, Garlic powder, Pepper powder, Chilli powder, Parsley, Extra Virgin olive oil.
True Elements Watermelon Roasted Seeds, Tangy Oregano: Watermelon Seeds, Tomato, Garlic Powder, Basil, Dry mango powder, Chilli powder, Oregano, Thyme, Cumin, Sea Salt, Extra Virgin olive oil.
How to use:
Seeds can be consumed as a healthy snack. These are a better alternative to the calorie-laden snacks.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.