Warm Chia Bowl
Enjoy this Warm Chia Bowl on a gloomy morning. Start your day with a warm pudding.
1/4 tsp butter
1 cup milk
pinch of nutmeg
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tbsp True Elements Raw Chia Seeds
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a non-stick pan add 1 tsp sugar and butter. add in sliced bananas and sauté till they turn golden brown in color.
- In a saucepan, add milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, and 1 tsp sugar.
- Bring to a boil and then add in 1/4 cup chia seeds and mix well.
- Let it sit for 3-4 minutes.
- Once done, heat through once a little then pour into your bowl.
- Top with the cooked banana, crushed cookie, and 5 in 1 seed.