High Fibre Weight Loss ComboReview
- Rs.489 Rs.515
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is purely natural and high in acetic acid.
- It contains antioxidant; chlorogenic acid which protects LDL cholesterol particles from oxidizing.
- Chia seeds are rich in fibre, thus promotes weight loss.
- Flax seeds are a good source of healthy fats.
- They are also rich in antioxidants, which helps combat cancer.
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements High Fibre Weight Loss Foods combo is a fusion of products which are highly rich in fibre, along with other essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fatty acids. These foods are highly beneficial for weight watchers as well as athletes who want to boost their performance.
True Elements Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother of Vinegar:
ACV with Mother of Vinegar helps in increasing satiety by leading you to eat few calories. When consumed with high-carb meals, it can help keep your stomach fuller for a longer time and thus promote weight loss.
Naturally Fermented Apple Extract with 5% Acidity.
True Elements Raw Chia Seeds:
Raw Chia Seeds are relatively high in calories and healthy fats, which balances the daily requirement of fibre and thereby reduces the unnecessary intake of calories.
Raw Chia Seeds.
True Elements Salted Flax Seeds:
Salted Flax Seeds are jammed with healthy fats and fibre. Along with weight loss, it also helps in reducing inflammation.
Flax Seeds, Himalayan Pink Salt.
How to use:
- Consume 2 teaspoons of ACV before breakfast and before going to bed at night. You can even add it to smoothies, or use it for skin and hair. It can even be used in cooking.
- Raw chia seeds can be consumed as a snack or can be added to smoothies, shakes, salads, etc. Soak it in water for about 5-10 minutes to develop a sweet taste. It can also be used in bakery items.
- Salted flax seeds can be consumed as a munching snack or can be included in salads, smoothies, muffins, etc. It can be sprinkled even on top of burgers, bread, cakes and other such bakery foods.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.