Natural Weight Management Combo
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Rich source of both, soluble and insoluble fibre.
- Naturally gluten-free.
- Good source of antioxidants.
- Highly beneficial for weight watchers.
- Rich in protein, vitamins and minerals.
True Elements Natural Weight Management combo is a combination of premium natural food products with the goodness of natural elements in it, thereby not compromising on its taste. The combo includes products which will not only shrink your waistline but will also give you the sheer elegance of what natural food tastes like.
True Elements Quinoa Regular:
True Elements Quinoa is naturally gluten-free, composed of a mixture of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, required by the body for carrying out the overall functioning of the human body. It is power packed with protein and is a fantastic wheat-free alternative, providing all the nine essential amino acids.
The gluten-free property of quinoa makes it more healthy, beneficial in certain disorders of the body and keeping you healthy throughout.
True Elements Steel-cut Oats Gluten Free:
True Elements Steel Cut Oats are unique quality oats which are different from the rolled oats. They are gluten-free and highly beneficial for one’s health. They are not rolled or ordinary unlike other but are steel cut into groats.
True Elements Rolled Oats Gluten Free:
True Elements Rolled Oats are steamed, softened and then pressed between the rollers to form a rolled oat flake. They are half-cooked. Most of the people, especially kids, find oats pale and mushy. While there are some fitness freaks and athletes, who gaze upon the hot bowl of oats with dreamy eyes. Are you an oat lover? If not, here are a few reasons why you should take the oat oath and eat more of rolled oats.
Steel Cut Oats, Rolled Oats.
How to use:
- Quinoa can be replaced as a healthy snack. You can make upma, poha, porridge with quinoa. It can also be consumed in place of rice during meals. You can cook oats in the morning by boiling it in water for about 25-30 minutes. Add milk, honey or sorghum or any other sweetener of your choice and garnish it with dried fruits and nuts. You can also cook delicious upma or poha with these oats.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
- Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.