What Makes Whole Grain Muesli Part Of Your Healthy Diet
Muesli is nothing but Oats coated with honey and loaded with seeds, berries and fruits. What makes this whole grain muesli to be a part of your healthy diet is its richness in dietary fiber. This makes you keep your digestive system on track and treats constipation. If Muesli is a part of your daily breakfast, you will give yourself a daily dose of essential nutrients like Vitamins, antioxidants and fiber. Muesli is all in one breakfast which not only has oats but also other healthy ingredients like pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, sesame seeds, watermelon seeds etc which we might not want to eat alone and suits better with muesli.
Muesli is a trending breakfast these days due to its health benefits of course, but even because of the usage in a variety of ways. You can eat muesli with milk, yoghurt or dahi, you can have it with your favorite fruits and even make muesli bars or laddoos out of it. They are the best choice of breakfast which will keep you satisfied with the taste it offers in every different recipe. It is healthy combined with taste! Also there are different types of muesli available which can be picked as per one’s own health, flavour and taste preference.
Muesli is a versatile food that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, or evening snack. Here are a few reasons why you should choose Muesli as a healthy alternative:
- Full of Antioxidants: Muesli contains different types of antioxidants that protect the body against free radical damage. These antioxidants also help in keeping you stress free and prevent ageing.
- Excellent source of protein: It is a great source of proteins that help in building your muscles.
- Healthier breakfast option: Muesli is healthier than other cereals as it contains less sugar and calorie.
- Good for digestion: It is high in grains and fiber that helps regulate the digestive tract.
- Improves Heart Health: Muesli has a key ingredient as Oats which is amazing for keeping your heart health in check.
- Diabetes Friendly: As it has no sugar, it is known as a diabetes friendly food.
- Good for weight loss: Muesli will make you full for a longer period which in turn will reduce your calorie intake, so no more binge eating on unhealthy food!
- Nutrient packed: It is an excellent way to bridge the nutritional gaps as it contains a decent amount of nutrients from your daily functioning of the body.
- 0 Comments