White Chocolate Parfait
We love a good white chocolate recipe, especially one combined with crunchy nuts and berries muesli, is our favorite
1/2 cup fresh cream
2 tbsp chopped pineapple and grapes
1 cup True Elements Crunchy Nuts and Berries Muesli
2-3 tbsp milk (optional)
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat a pan and fresh cream. Once the small bubbles appear from the sides, turn of the heat and add white chocolate in it.
- mix this well until the white chocolate melts. If your ganache is thick. You can adjust the consistency by adding 2-3 tbsp milk in it.
- Keep it in the fridge for about half an hour.
- Remove it from the fridge and beat it for about a minute.
- While assembling the parfait first put white chocolate ganache in the bottom.
- Add True Elements Crunchy Nuts and Berries Muesli on top of it.
- Now add chopped pineapple and grapes on it.
- Add another layer of muesli
- Top it with white chocolate ganache once again. And chill this in fridge for about half an hour before serving