Whole Oatmeal Pancakes
These unique pancakes are easy to make and is a very unique recipe using True Elements Whole Oatmeal.
1 cup milk of your choice
3 tbsp True Elements Raw Honey
1 tbsp melted butter
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp oil or butter to grease the pan
2 tbsp True Elements Berries mix
1 tbsp honey/maple syrup
Fresh Fruits of your choice
Nuts of your choice
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a mixer grinder take True Elements Whole Oatmeal and make a fine powder.
- In a mixing bowl take this powder and add all the ingredients and combine well.
- Make a pancake batter out of this.
- Grease the pan with a little oil or butter.
- Pour a spoonful of batter and spread it with the back of a spoon.
- Let it cook from one side for about 5 minutes or until done.
- Flip the pancake and cook it from the other side.
- When done serve it with a generous drizzle of honey or maple syrup.
- Top it with your favorite toppings and serve.