If you are bored of the common dessert, here we bring a yoghurt bars recipe. It’s unique and it’s delicious.
1/2 cup white chocolate
1/4th cup Fresh fruits
1 cup True Elements Berries Mix
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Prepare a double boiler and melt the chocolate. Once done slightly cool the chocolate.
- Add the yoghurt and mix well
- Line a plate/baking tray with parchment paper
- Pour the batter into the tray/plate
- Smoothen the surface a little.
- Top the yogurt with fresh fruits and True Elements Berries Mix.
- Keep this plate in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- After an hour take it out from the refrigerator and break into bite size pieces.