Yogurt & Muesli Bars
This yogurt muesli bar recipe is colorful, delicious, healthy, and super easy to make.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Beat the yogurt with a spoon or a beater until it becomes smooth. Don’t add any water.
- Place a parchment paper or butter paper flat on a plate and pour the yogurt on it.
- Add cranberry flavoring and draw a pattern on it as shown in the video above.
- Now top it with the nuts and berries muesli and protein mix.
- Keep this in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours or until the yogurt hardens.
- Cut in desired shapes and enjoy it chilled.