Pumpkin seeds are nutritional powerhouses, but many people find them hard to be included in a snack. The seasoned seeds are a tastier version of these seeds, which makes them easier to be consumed as a snack. You can eat healthy as well as have a cheesy snack with these seeds.
True Elements Pumpkin Seeds are flavored with cheese. If cheese pleases your palate, these seeds can satisfy your cheese cravings in a super healthy way.
How can Cheesy Onion Pumpkin Seeds improve your health?
- Craving for cheese while on a diet? These seeds will be your best friend: They are a healthy way to satiate your cheese cravings. Along with gratifying your cheese cravings, they can even provide several nutrients for weight management. Fiber promotes satiety, reduces hunger craving and lowers your calorie intake and the protein can help boost metabolism, which in turn reduces your mid-meal cravings.
- Hard to find a delicious diabetic-friendly snack? Your search is complete: It can help manage blood sugar level. Manganese can improve insulin regulation and prevent diabetic complications.
- Stay strong with these seeds: These delicious seeds contain zinc and several antioxidants which can help boost immunity and reduce your chances of diseases. They also provide protein which aids in quick muscle recovery and can help improve your fitness efforts.
- Do you wake up at an irregular time? Have few seeds: These delicious seeds contain tryptophan which helps regulate your sleep cycle and prevents sleep disorders.
- Are you a vegan? It is an excellent snack option: Vegans find it hard to find a healthy yet tasty snack. They are a rich source of several nutrients. It also a great source of protein for vegans and vegetarians.
- Heal your heart with cheesy onion: Even delicious food can help heal your heart, just like these seeds. It helps maintain healthy lipid levels. Magnesium helps maintain a healthy heart.
Pumpkin seeds, cheese powder, onion powder, garlic powder, sea salt, pepper powder, parsley, extra virgin olive oil.
How to use:
True Elements Cheesy Pumpkin seeds are the best snack option for your cheese cravings. These are better than the calorie-laden cheesy snacks. It can be served with tea or coffee or can be added to your sandwiches, salads, and soups. Recommended for travel.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place away from moisture. Best consumed within 15-20 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles tree nuts and cereals containing Gluten.