Pancakes have become a trending breakfast due to its ease of cooking and unique taste. It is usually accompanied with honey, maple syrup or butter. But here, we will even use True Elements’ Dark Chocolate Granola to give it a nice crispy texture and enjoy the benefits of Dark Chocolate and Granola all together.
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 cup milk
2 tsp vegetable oil
True Elements Dark Chocolate Granola
Your favorite toppings like honey, jams, maple syrup etc (optional)
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Mix all purpose flour, baking powder and salt together and set it aside for a few minutes.
- Take another bowl and mix milk, oil and egg thoroughly. To this add the mixture from step 1 and add Dark Chocolate Granola to this. Other ingredients like jam, honey or maple syrup can be added here in this step.
- Heat the pan on a medium flame and add oil/butter to it. Take a small portion of the pancake mix and place it on the pan in a circular way. Make sure not to spread it, it should remain thick from all sides.
- Once the bubbles start forming, flip the pancake and heat until golden brown.
- Remove the pancake and garnish with your favorite toppings like chocolate, berries or jam.