Banana Bread Recipe
It's a traditional Indian practice to eat breakfast like a king. It not only pushes you to have a great start for the rest of the day but also fills you up with the requirements of everyday protein and nutrients. This 5-ingredient bread is just the one you need to consume to fill you up and delights your taste buds with its wide variety of ingredients. Bonus, it only consists 5 readily available ingredients at your home. What can get better than this?
Yields: 10 pieces of bread
Preparation Time: 35 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease the loaf container with either ghee or butter and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together and blend it till you get a smooth batter.
- Transfer this mixture in the loaf container and bake it for 30-35 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick to check if it comes out clean.
- Let the loaf cool completely. Once done, your banana bread is ready to eat.
- You can even garnish the bread with round pieces of banana cut finely.
- Store it in a refrigerator in an airtight container.
Products Used in this Recipe
Browse more Recipes