Basil Strawberry Pudding
When the sudden desire for a delicious lip-smacking pudding awakens in your mind and on your taste buds, there is nothing that this luscious combination of highly nutritious Dragon fruit and fibre-rich basil seeds cannot do. All you need is a handful of a few ingredients, and your last minute sudden dessert cravings will fill you up. Prepared in just 10-15 minutes, this pudding will surely uplift your mood. Try out right away!
Yields: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
3 tbsp Brown Sugar.
1/2 cup finely cut Dragon fruit.
1/4 cup finely chopped Mango.
- In a large bowl, take milk and add basil seeds to it.
- Stir it continuously for 3-4 minutes.
- Keep stirring until the seeds swell up and become glutinous.
- You can even add more milk if required.
- Add sugar and then keep it in the refrigerator.
- After the mixture is cooled down, transfer it in a pudding glass.
- Neatly place the finely chopped mango and dragon fruit slices and create an even layer.
- Sprinkle some basil seeds on top and your basil seed pudding is ready to consume.