Spicy Quinoa Salad
Most of us find salads to be bland and boring. How ‘bout a colorful, zesty quinoa salad that’s not only healthy but also a treat to the taste buds. This delightful salad is citrusy and light with the tanginess of lime juice and refreshing taste of fresh coriander. With quinoa and kidney beans in it.
- Cook quinoa in 2 cups of water for 15-20 min until it becomes soft and tender.
- Set the cooked quinoa aside to be cooled. Cook the kidney beans as well and allow it to be cooled.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, chili flakes, ground cumin, lemon juice, salt, and pepper powder.
- In a deep bowl, add quinoa, cherry tomatoes, kidney beans, onions.
- Toss them gently and pour the dressing over it.
- Add the fresh coriander leaves and toasted pumpkin seeds and toss it again.
- Refrigerate the salad and serve chilled.