Tangy Green-Tea Cooler
There’s scorching heat outside which is leaving us drained of energy. And what could be better than a chilled glass of your favorite beverage. But gulping down glasses of those fizzy, sugar-loaded beverages is not a great idea. Switching to your healthy green tea would be the best option. Wait, but how do we make this typical, piping hot green tea into a refreshing drink (as good as your favorite fizzy drink and obviously a lot more healthy). This tangy green tea cooler recipe is the answer.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 21 mins
1/4 Lemongrass- stalk
2 tsp Ginger Honey as per taste
2 cups Water- small
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil.
- Rinse the fresh lemongrass stalk under running water and crush it.
- Switch off the flame and add spearmint green tea leaves in the boiled water.
- Steep the tea for 3 to 5 minutes. The number of tea leaves can be adjusted to suit your taste.
- For a strong cuppa, just increase the quantity of the tea leaves.
- Strain the tea and set it aside for 30 minutes.
- After it cools down, refrigerate the tea for about 2 hours.
- Pour the chilled tea into glasses and add True Elements ginger honey to spice it up.
- Enjoy your healthy, delightful cuppa!