Warriors used to have Chia seeds for gaining high energy and endurance. Some used to say that a spoonful can sustain them for 24 hours. In the Mayan language, Chia means strength. It was also known as a runner's foods as it was a fuel provider while running long distances.
True Elements Raw Chia Seeds are highly valued for their nutritional properties. They contain dietary fibre, protein, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins (A, B, D, and E) and certain minerals like calcium, copper, phosphorous, zinc and potassium. Devoid of any preservatives and artificial colours or flavours, our chia seeds are a nutritional powerhouse with ample health benefits.
How can Raw Chia Seeds be beneficial for your health?
Energy booster and Metabolism:
- It can increase the performance for workouts as it is dense in nutrients.
Helpful for weight loss:
- They are rich in fibre and fibre helps in keeping your stomach fuller for longer time. They also reduce food craving as they prevent some of the food from getting absorbed into the system.
Promotes digestive health:
- The adequate amount of fibre prevents constipation and brings in regularity.
- A good source of omega-3 fatty acid (Alpha-linolenic acid). Thus they can protect the body against certain problems such as heart disease and arthritis.
Good for diabetics:
- Some studies suggest that they can also control blood sugar by preventing the sugar to convert into simple sugars.
Reduction in blood pressure:
- There has been some evidence which shows that this seeds can help reduce the blood pressure.
Can also prevent skin ageing:
- Anti-oxidants present in it can prevent premature ageing of skin due to free radical damage.
- They contain calcium and calcium is fundamental for bone health, thus maintains mass and strength of bones. Boron present in it is another nutrient essential for bone health.
Besides, these seeds can help replenish lost energy, prevent bad breath and fight cervical cancer.
Raw Chia Seeds.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to Use?
First, soak Raw Chia Seeds in water for 2-3 minutes. Then use them the way you want (as a porridge, yogurt, salad etc). They can also be added to your bakery goods.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Aids in Weight Loss, Strengthen The Bones|
|Good Source Of||Calcium, Omega Fats|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|