Raw Pumpkin Seeds 150gm
Pumpkin seeds also known as Pepitas are treasured superfood for its taste and medicinal value. They are loaded with nutrients which can improve your health and fight diseases. True Elements Raw Pumpkin seeds are nutritionally superior, high quality, natural seeds. If you want to have a chewy snack with phenomenal health benefits, you should surely try these seeds. They have a soft yet chewy tex..
- Availability:In Stock
Pumpkin seeds also known as Pepitas are treasured superfood for its taste and medicinal value. They are loaded with nutrients which can improve your health and fight diseases.
True Elements Raw Pumpkin seeds are nutritionally superior, high quality, natural seeds. If you want to have a chewy snack with phenomenal health benefits, you should surely try these seeds. They have a soft yet chewy texture with a subtle nutty flavour.
- Rich source of minerals, especially zinc.
- Consists of antioxidants.
- Also a good source of tryptophan which promotes sound sleep.
- It is a rich source of fibre.
- Contains essential vitamins and nutrients.
How can Raw Pumpkin seeds improve your health?
- Are you looking for a dietary edge? These seeds are perfect for you: Rich source of healthy fats. They also contain minerals like zinc and magnesium. Adding them to your diet can significantly improve your fitness level.
- Searching for a quick post-workout snack? Your quest is complete: Rich source of protein. They should be consumed an hour after a workout to repair and rebuild your muscles. It is also a rich source of magnesium which is used for muscle regeneration.
- Do you keep getting sick all the time? Boost immunity with raw seeds: It contains zinc which is important for your body.
- Struggling to control sugar levels? It can help: They can help manage blood sugar level. Magnesium has a positive effect on the sugar levels. It has the properties that improve insulin regulation and help prevent diabetic complications.
- For postmenopausal women: They are rich in phytoestrogens that may lead to increase in good cholesterol and decrease in blood pressure, joint pains, headaches and other menopausal symptoms in women.
- Is overactive bladder affecting you? It can help: There is also research to suggest that taking seeds or their products as supplements can help treat symptoms of an overactive bladder.
- Food for your heart: Rich in healthy fats, antioxidants and fibre that prove to be beneficial for the heart.
- Good for men: It is an important food for men's health. High zinc content of seeds is beneficial for prostate health. High zinc content can also improve sperm quality and fertility.
- Having trouble sleeping? Snack on these seeds: A good source of tryptophan which is an amino acid that the body converts into serotonin which in turn converts into sleep hormone melatonin. Eating seeds along with certain carbohydrate help promote a soothing night's sleep.
Besides, the nutrient-rich pumpkin seeds can also provide other benefits such as improved energy and mood. It can even prevent several dietary deficiencies.
Raw Pumpkin Seeds.
How to use:
They can be consumed raw for maximum health benefits. You can simply add these seeds to your sauted vegetables or salads. Kaddu Seeds can even be incorporated into your favourite burgers or added to your beloved breakfast cereal or even to your cookies. A paste of this seeds with garlic, parsley, cilantro with olive oil and lemon extract can be used as a tasty salad dressing.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.