Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- Price: Rs.200
- These seeds are a rich source of zinc and antioxidants which can help strengthen the immune system.
- It consists of Zero cholesterol & trans fat, hence can be helpful for heart health.
- They are a rich source of healthy fats & packed with dietary fibre, keeping you full for longer duration & can help in weight loss.
- These are AAA graded premium quality seeds which are 100% natural, free from any chemicals or preservatives.
- These seeds are also rich in tryptophan which can help in relieving the symptoms of insomnia.
- Availability:In Stock
Pumpkin seeds, also known as Pepitas, are treasured superfood for its taste and medicinal value. They are loaded with nutrients which can improve your health and fight diseases.
True Elements Raw Pumpkin Seeds are nutritionally superior, high quality and natural seeds. They give your taste buds a tasty treat, whether eaten raw, roasted or salted. One half-cup of True Elements Raw Pumpkin Seeds contains about 58% of the daily intake of iron and 34% of the daily intake of protein. If you want to have a chewy snack with phenomenal health benefits, you should surely try these seeds. They have a soft, yet chewy texture with a subtle nutty flavour.
How can Pumpkin Seeds improve your health?
Are you looking for a dietary change? These seeds are perfect for you:
They are a rich source of healthy fats. They also contain minerals like zinc and magnesium. Adding them to your diet can significantly improve your fitness level. It can keep your bones healthy as it is a rich source of minerals like magnesium and calcium.
Searching for a quick post-workout snack? Your quest is complete:
Being a rich source of protein, they should be consumed an hour after a workout to repair and rebuild your muscles. It is also a rich source of magnesium which is used for muscle regeneration. Magnesium is also known to regulate the blood flow in the muscular area and avoid the risk of osteoporosis.
Do you keep getting sick all the time? Boost immunity with raw seeds:
It contains zinc which is important for your body. Zinc regulates the bowel movements of the stomach and maintains a healthy gut, thus boosting the immunity.
Struggling to control sugar levels? It can help:
They can help manage blood sugar level. Magnesium and phosphorus have a positive effect on the sugar levels. It has the properties that improve insulin regulation and help prevent diabetic complications.
For postmenopausal women:
They are rich in phytoestrogens that may lead to an increase in good cholesterol and decrease in blood pressure, joint pains, headaches and other menopausal symptoms in women. It is also a rich source of protein which keeps you energised and active throughout.
Is overactive bladder affecting you? It can help:
There is also research to suggest that taking seeds or their products as supplements can help treat symptoms of an overactive bladder.
Food for your heart:
Rich in healthy fats, antioxidants prevent the unhealthy bacteria from sticking to the walls of the arteries and avoids risky factors such as heart stroke, heart attacks and other such heart-related disorders.
Good for men:
It is an important food for men's health. High zinc content of seeds is beneficial for prostate health. It can also improve sperm quality and fertility.
Having trouble sleeping? Snack on these seeds:
A good source of tryptophan which is an amino acid that the body converts into serotonin which in turn converts into sleep hormone melatonin. Eating seeds along with certain carbohydrate help promote a soothing night's sleep.
Besides, the nutrient-rich pumpkin seeds can also provide other benefits such as improved energy and mood. It can even prevent several dietary deficiencies.
Raw Pumpkin Seeds.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use:
- They can be consumed raw for maximum health benefits. You can simply add these seeds to your sauted vegetables or salads. Kaddu Seeds can even be incorporated into your favourite burgers or added to your beloved breakfast cereal or even to your cookies. A paste of this seeds with garlic, parsley, cilantro with olive oil and lemon extract can be used as a tasty salad dressing.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
- Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Good Source of Energy, Improves Male Sexual Health|
|Good Source Of||Zinc, Phosphorus|
|Shelf Life||4 Months|