Watermelon Seeds are in the limelight due to its high content of vitamins and nutrients.
True Elements Raw Watermelon seeds are purely natural and can be consumed in the form of a snack since its totally guilt free and rich in nutrients. It has a nutty texture with a crunchy taste.
- Loaded with fatty acids such as omega-3.
- A high content of proteins and vitamin B.
- Rich source of minerals such as iron, magnesium and copper.
- A pure natural source of extraction.
- Also a rich source of antioxidants.
How can Raw Watermelon Seeds improve your health?
- Scared of heart diseases? These seeds can come to your rescue: Arginine content in these seeds prevents hardening of the arteries, thus keeping you safe from strokes and other heart-related disorders. It also keeps a check on the blood pressure levels.
- Stay away from the risk of chronical disorders: Being a rich source of antioxidants can keep you away from any stomach infection and boost your immunity.
- Trying to get rid of high blood sugar levels? These seeds can help: Boil these in water and then consume. It helps in controlling the blood sugar level from rapidly increasing.
- Reproductive health importance for men: Raw watermelon seeds are a rich source of lycopene which improves male fertility by helping in sperm formation. It also acts as natural Viagra and improves your sexual performance.
- Want to improve your memory? Eat these seeds: Niacin and vitamin B6 present in these seeds are responsible for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Do you feel restless after a workout? Consumption of these seeds can help. The citrulline present in these seeds helps in strengthening the muscle tissue, resulting in prevention of fatigue and keeping your bones strong.
- Fond of long, shiny hair and a glowing skin? Consume these seeds: Since it is a rich source of iron and magnesium, it helps in maintaining a healthy skin.Omega-3 present in these seeds makes your skin glow. They are a rich source of iron which prevents hair loss and strengthens the scalp. Magnesium content in these seeds helps in preventing hair from becoming dry and rough.
Besides the above health benefits, it is known to sharpen your memory and also help in cleansing the kidney waste.
Raw watermelon seeds.
How to use:
Raw seeds can be consumed as a healthy snack. If you want to make it more tempting to eat, roast these seeds for a while and you can squeeze lemon juice and add some pepper, chilli powder on it and then consume as a snack. You can even use these seeds as a garnish in salad toppings.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.