Raw Watermelon Seeds - Protein Rich
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
- Loaded with omega-3 fats.
- Rich in proteins and vitamins.
- Good source of minerals such as iron, magnesium, and copper.
- 100% pure and natural.
Watermelon Seeds are in the limelight due to its high content of vitamins and nutrients. Watermelon is always considered as a superfruit which helps in hydrating your body and prevent dehydration. But the seeds are always thrown away. Little does everyone know that these tiny seeds carry a whole lot of nutrients in it which benefits the overall health of the body.
True Elements Raw Watermelon seeds are purely natural and can be consumed in the form of a snack since it's totally guilt-free and rich in nutrients. It has a nutty texture with a crunchy taste.
- Raw Watermelon Seeds.
- No artificial color, flavors and preservatives.
How can Raw Watermelon Seeds be beneficial for your health?
Arginine content in these seeds prevents the hardening of the arteries, thus keeping you safe from strokes and other heart-related disorders. It also keeps a check on the blood pressure levels as it is low in cholesterol which prevents the unhealthy fats from sticking to the walls of arteries and hardening it.
Trying to get rid of high blood sugar levels? These seeds can help:
Boil these in water and then consume. It helps in controlling the blood sugar level from rapidly increasing. It also regulates insulin production thus preventing sudden sugar spikes and maintains the sugar levels.
Reproductive health importance for men:
Raw watermelon seeds are a rich source of lycopene which improves male fertility by helping in sperm formation. It also acts as a natural Viagra and improves your sexual performance.
Besides the above health benefits, it is known to sharpen your memory and also help in cleansing the kidney waste.
How to use:
- Raw seeds can be consumed as a healthy snack.
- You can even roast these seeds for a while, squeeze lemon juice and add some pepper, chili powder on it and then consume it as a delicious snack.
- You can even use these seeds to garnish in salad toppings.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Nourishes Hair & Skin, Aids in Weight Loss|
|Good Source Of||Magnesium, Iron|
|Shelf Life||4 Months|