Old-fashioned or rolled oats are the most versatile oats in the healthy oats family.
True Elements Rolled Oats are steamed, softened and then pressed between the rollers to form a rolled oat flake. They are half-cooked. Most of the people, especially kids, find oats pale and mushy. While there are some fitness freaks and athletes, who gaze upon the hot bowl of oats with dreamy eyes. Are you an oat lover? If not, here are few reasons why you should take the oat oath and eat more of rolled oats.
How can Rolled Oats benefit your health?
They are widely consumed as a breakfast food item. It is usually served with a cup of hot/cold milk and a little sweetener or with water and salt (Scottish way of eating oats). You can even cook delicious poha, chivda, dosa, and upma with rolled oats.
- Decrease your love handles and belly fat with a bowl of oats: They are loaded with loads of nutrients, especially fibre that fills you up, controls your appetite and reduces your unnecessary hunger pangs, thus helping you maintain weight.
- Regularize your bowel with some oats: Fibre promotes healthy bowel movements and reduces the risk of gastrointestinal problems.
- Manage your blood sugar: For the same reason that it helps to reduce hunger pangs, it also helps stabilize the blood glucose level and prevents blood sugar spiking.
- Lower the risk of heart diseases: It can help manage your cholesterol level and blood pressure. Being protein-rich, it is good for people who are gym freaks.
- Besides, it is perfect to be added to the face mask to shield your skin.
How to use:
You can use it in either of the ways:
Keep it aside in boiling water overnight and let it be covered. In the morning, heat it up quickly and consume it raw.
You can even cook in the morning by boiling it in water for about 25-30 minutes. Add milk, honey or sorghum or any other sweetener of your choice and garnish it with dried fruits and nuts. You can also cook delicious upma or poha with these oats.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Suppresses Hunger Pangs, Aids in Weight Loss|
|Good Source Of||Fibre, Protein|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|