Chia seeds are one of the oldest sources of nutrition, consumed mainly by the ancient Aztecs and Mayans as early as 3500 BC. They are a nutritional powerhouse packed with many health benefits.
True Elements White Chia Seeds are specially curated for vegans who find it difficult to incorporate proteins into their diet. These chia seeds can act as an egg replacement in various things and work wonders for your body. They are slightly subtle and nutty flavoured seeds which when soaked in water, acquires a better taste.
How can White Chia Seeds prove beneficial for your body?
Boost your immunity:
- These are highly rich in antioxidants which help to fight the free radicals from entering the body and prevent them to weaken the immune system.
Want to consume natural foods? These can come to your rescue:
- These are purely available in its natural form and are grown organically. They are non-GMO, non-irradiated and completely free of pesticides.
Are you finding ways to lose your belly fat? They can help you out:
- Chia seeds are rich in fibre, thus helping to balance the daily calorie intake and satiate your hunger pangs. It keeps you fuller for a longer time and hence promotes in weight management.
Want to have healthy bones? Consume this food item:
- They are rich in minerals such as calcium and zinc which supports about 18% of the daily intake of such minerals in just one ounce of seeds. Hence it keeps your bones healthy and avoids muscle pain.
Get rid of frequent indigestion problems:
- These are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, fibre and other plant-based proteins which help in reducing inflammation, detoxifies your body, repairs the damaged cells & tissues and supports a healthy digestive system.
Natural beauty food:
- Presence of zinc along with a blend of vitamins and fatty acids promote healthy skin, hair and nails.
Besides these, White Chia Seeds are also known to keep your heart healthy, reduce the risk of colon cancer and is also a great food for diabetic patients.
Raw White Chia Seeds.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use:
Soak it in water for 2-3 minutes. Then use them the way you want (add to a smoothie, a porridge, yoghurt, salad etc.). They can also be added to your bakery goods.
Store it in a cool, dry and a dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.