Quinoa, a superfood which houses a host of health benefits is available in several colours. Red quinoa looks rich and is nutritionally superior to several grains.
True elements Red Quinoa is full of energy, nutrition and health benefits. It has a delicate, slightly earthy flavour and crunchy texture. Once cooked, it develops a crunchy texture and the grains don’t stick together.
How can Red Quinoa help improve your health?
- Trying to increase your protein intake?: It is a rich source of complete protein and contains all essential amino acids. It is especially great for vegans and vegetarians, who struggle to find a protein source. It is free from gluten and is suitable for people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance.
- Diabetic and bored of bland food? Add taste to your diet with this product: Helps in regulating blood sugar levels while the lysine in it helps in the repair of tissues and cells.
- Do you frequently crave for a snacky salad? Add it to your meals: It also has a high content of vitamin B and fibre which delays gastric emptying and helps keep you feeling fuller. It reduces hunger pangs and helps in weight management.
- Are you low on Iron? This superfood can help: It can provide you with 10% of the daily requirement of iron and help prevent anaemia.
- Trying hard to maintain cardiac health? Add it to your healthy meals. It is low in fat and contains only unsaturated fats and fibre which help keep cholesterol in control along with maintaining cardiac health. Magnesium also helps improve your heart health.
- Are you scared by the risk of developing osteoporosis? Prevent it by having this breakfast cereal: Due to its high magnesium content, it can be very effective in preventing magnesium deficiency and the diseases that go along with it.
- Eat to nurture your skin: Several antioxidants present in this food protects skin from damage. Healthy fats help prevent dry skin and maintains skin’s texture.
Besides, it is useful for preventing several nutritional deficiencies and can even help maintain healthy brain & liver.
How to use:
It is important to note that Quinoa expands when cooked and hence the quantity should be appropriately taken into account. It is also naturally bitter due to the presence of an organically occurring substance called saponin and hence must be washed before use. It can be used as a substitute for rice in any recipe or even for consumption as a staple whole grain on a daily basis. It can be cooked with many ingredients like chicken, chocolate etc. in order to create delicious recipes.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Delivers Flavonoids, Good Choice for Diabetics|
|Good Source Of||B Vitamins, Protein|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|