Whole Oat Groats - Gluten Free
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
- Good source of Protein.
- Loaded with minerals like Iron.
- Rich in fibre.
- Oat Groats contain essential nutrients.
- Naturally gluten-free.
Oat Groats are the whole oat grains which are cleaned, hulled and toasted. This grain is then further used as a cereal or cooked as a grain. Oat groats when rolled or flattened becomes rolled oats.
True Elements Whole Oat Groats are 100% naturally gluten-free. With a slightly nutty flavour, these oats can become a staple food in your pantry. They are highly nutritious loaded with nutrients like vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Being fibre-rich, these grains was initially used as a hot breakfast cereal. Our oats groats are whole-grain certified, with no nutritional compromise and providing with all the essential nutrients required for maintaining the overall health of your body.
How can Whole Oat Groats be beneficial for your health?
Feeling sluggish in the morning? Consume a bowl of this:
Whole Oat Groats are a rich source of protein and fibre which maintains healthy tissue and builds a strong immune system. They also provide you with the energy required to keep your brain active and focused.
Want to strengthen your bone health? This can be a perfect rescue:
These are highly rich in minerals such as iron and phosphorus which helps in binding the muscle tissue, reduces the mineral bone density and thus keeps your bones strong, thereby preventing the risk of osteoporosis.
Improve the functioning of your nervous system with oat groats:
Being a good source of zinc and copper, these not only improve your immunity but also helps in maintaining the overall functioning of the nervous system. These minerals protect the tissues from free radicals and maintain a healthy gut environment in the human body.
Are you scared of sudden sugar spikes? Consume this:
They are a good source of both soluble and insoluble fibre, which is good for maintaining blood sugar levels. They also consist of a compound called beta-glucan which improves insulin sensitivity and helps lower blood sugar levels.
How to use:
- Rinse True Elements Oats groats thoroughly in drinking water. Add 4 cups water for 1 cup Oats groats and boil together for 30-60 minutes. Stir occasionally till desired consistency.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening the pack.
- Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.